Friday, November 19, 2010

Saint Francis and the New Hard Drive

I've been having computer issues lately...hence the sparse blogging...sometimes my computer would just turn off, things would be lost, the computer would have to be restarted and then last week it wouldn't come back on at all....I don't like to go to the store where I bought it because I hate being herded and they start the herding process the minute you step into the store...so....I went to a place in Decatur that said MAC and PC repair on the side of the building and ta da! my computer has a new hard drive and more memory and I wasn't herded and I didn't have to talk to the man in green who would walk (herd) me to the lady in yellow while waiting for my turn to talk to the man in blue who would walk (herd) me to the man in red who would tell me there was moisture in some obscure part of my computer and the warranty was void....no, these people were calm and quiet and efficient...so I came home and celebrated by making a new Saint Francis icon box...he's holding a nest and has a couple of birds on him (his body will show up more when he's glazed).

No comments:

Post a Comment