Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snow, Ice, Butter and Valentine Boxes

Here's what it looks like outside...
again.
 
Here's what I've noticed about me and cold weather....
I seem to require a lot of butter.
In normal weather a stick of butter can hang around in my refrigerator for several months.....but bone chilling cold seems to cause quite a butter craving...I put it on toast (yes, I am (was) a dry toast person), saute things (usually I use olive oil...or just steam), add it to the rice cooker...this really can't continue....the snow, the ice....and the butter.

To take my mind off butter I wired keys to valentine boxes today.
They're small, hang on the wall and would be lovely to give to someone who would like the "key to your heart".
Personally, I feel caution should be used when gifting your heart to people...but it's almost Valentine's Day and people do strange things...like eat butter and wire keys to boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment