Saturday, December 3, 2011

Art Shows and Co-ops

The Apple Annie Art Show is over and I've unpacked the car.
I met some very lovely people this weekend and hope the art they bought will bring them as much joy as it did for me as I created it. It's always a bit hard to let go of a piece I've poured so much of myself into but I think all went to good homes!
Rather than unpacking the pieces that are left after the show I'll be putting them at The Collective in Inman Park. It's a great art co-op with some amazing artists! There's beautiful fiber art and hand made, really classy, hats and stunning jewelry and unique Christmas ornaments and unusual plants and.... well so much more...really, really beautiful art. The Collective is located at 280 Elizabeth Street NE # B103, Atlanta, Ga 30307-1974. If you're in town check it out?..... and eat at one of the great restaurants that surround it....parking is easy too!

2 comments:

  1. Your newest Angels are breathtaking. I love seeing how people are moved by your work. Look forward to visiting you at The Collective in Inman Park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, please tell me you still have a Stars & Moon Angel.......I wrote to you on Facebook so please respond...I am an artist also and it takes a lot for me to get so excited over a piece of work!! Yours is totally amazing!! Hope to talk to you sooooon!! Smiles & Blessings, Kay ♥

    ReplyDelete