Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Six Sacred Plants of The Winter Solstice

For my final in design class last semester I had to make a series of at least 5 designs.  I drew mandalas of the 6 sacred plants of the winter solstice...wheat for abundance, evergreen for prosperity, oak for strength, ivy for honor, mistletoe for health, and holly for protection. I liked them so much (apparently my instructor did too...I got an A) that I had them printed on cards.  I posted them on facebook and sold all of them in one day!  I thought I'd reprint them and put them on my blog.  There are six cards (about 4x4) with envelopes, one for each plant, with a short description on the back.  They're tied with a pretty brown ribbon and they are 22.00...which includes shipping.
Here's how I'm doing this....you send me your address (375.jenny@gmail.com) and how many sets of cards you would like and I'll send you the cards with a SASE and you can mail me a check.
I totally lost my mind trying to add a paypal button to facebook and my blog so this is my low tech approach...besides, it feels more friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment