Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The New Building

The new, state of the art, amazing craft building is finished (well, there are a few kinks) and we have moved in....not a day too soon....a tree fell through the old building the first day of winter break!
This is my sterile cubby....in a few days my prayer flags will be up, my shelves will be full of drying pots and clay will be splattered on any surface within 4 feet of my wheel.

 This is the electric kiln room....7 new kilns!


                                                 

                     
And this is the new glaze room...no more sharing one table with the constant fear of glaze contamination!

We have a lounge area, a clean refrigerator, lots of windows, a gallery...for our incredible art and we're building all new gas and wood and raku kilns!

I am a happy potter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment