Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hamsa Hands and a Dog Backpack

This is Rufus, my kind of large white shepherd.  He usually goes to the shed with me but it seems lately I've been taking stuff back and forth and needing to use my car more....Rufus has issues jumping into the back of the car....anyway, I think I'm going to get one of those dog backpack things and let him carry my supplies and we'll walk to the shed....just a thought.

 Mother Earth is all tidied up and drying under a mass of plastic. I used up the rest of the clay I had slabbed for her on Hamsa hands.  I made five yesterday morning and then stopped by after work and cleaned the edges up and added the eyes...I'm hoping to stop at the shed again tonight after work and finish the clean up on them.  I don't know when it will be warm enough to raku fire but I'm totally out of Hamsas...which is never a good position to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment