Sunday, January 16, 2011

Then There Was All This Ice

The snow was pretty...but then there was all this ice.  I'm really, really glad I don't live in North Dakota!  I do love my neighborhood though...people sledding on the golf course  (ignoring all the posted no sledding signs) on the oddest things....cookie sheets, street signs, laundry baskets, skate boards with no wheels, surf boards....kayaks...someone even built a big bonfire...right in front of the golf shop!  But right now there's still just too much ice....




Even with so many days off it was hard to get much done in the shed.  Just getting there was a challenge...I did make two more icon boxes and some more Hamsa hands.  I started a goddess but she met with an unfortunate accident  involving the floor and ultimately the trash bin...pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment