Monday, March 18, 2013

Anyone Want To Buy A Coffee Mug (or two)?

I only have six of these mugs left for sale. They are dishwasher and microwave safe and they hold about 12 oz of your favorite hot beverage.  The inside is a nice amber honey color and the outside is a greenish weathered copper.  These are class projects so I am selling them for less than I would my other work....15.00 for one mug or 25.00 for two and a 3.00 shipping fee.  If you're interested (please be interested...it will help me pay tuition), you can email me your mailing address (375.jenny@gmail.com) and let me know how many you would like and I'll send them to you with a SASE that you can send back to me with a check.
Keep checking my blog because I'll have more mugs and bowls and teapots for sale soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment